Knowing the exact cause of damage is important, not only for liability reasons, but also for damage prevention. We also answer very complex questions relative to the investigation of the causes of damage.
For the analysis and assessment of damage events, we have the required equipment, the know-how, and decades of experience. We perform a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively. For the preparation of the associated expert opinions, we work primarily with accredited inspection procedures.
For our analysis, we clarify with you on-site the individual operating conditions and possible factors that may have contributed to the damage event.
Depending on the type of damage event, we conduct the following investigation:
- Location and characterization of faults by means of NDT
- Chemical analysis
- Fracture surface analysis, e.g. with SEM
- Metallographic analysis
- Determination of mechanical-technological material characteristic data
- Assessment of the damage picture
- Analysis of corrosion chemistry
- Weld inspection
- Assessment of materials
Approx. 90 tests are accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025. Certificates