This is a selection of our numerous services:
- Qualification of metallic materials for hydrogen applications
- Mechanical quasi-static and dynamic properties
- Fracture mechanics
- Permeation tests
- Measurement of hydrogen uptake
- Corrosion tests
- Development and optimization of metallic materials, products and processes along the entire process chain
- Technical consulting on materials, design and standards
- Service in the fields of advanced analytics, innovation management and patent analysis
We have decades of experience. What can our experts do for you?
Please use our contact form. Within 24 hours you will receive an answer from us.
We are active in standardization bodies
On the international level, we sit and vote in the Committees ISO/TC67/SC 2 Pipeline Transportation Systems and SC 5 Casing, Tubing & Drill Pipe as well as in API SC5 Tubular Goods (Subcommittee on Tubular Goods), and at European level in committees of CEN/TC 459/SC 10 Steel Tubes, and Iron and Steel Fittings and CEN/TC 234 Gas Infrastructure.
In the field of hydrogen, we are currently involved in the following topics:
API SC5 – Subcommittee on Tubular Goods:
- Task Group Line Pipe (TGLP): New Work Item „Hydrogen Line Pipe“
- API TGLP H2 pipeline workshop to identify H2 standardization-related issues
CEN/TC 234 – Gas Infrastructure
- CEN-Report CEN/TR 17797 − Consequences of hydrogen in the gas infrastructure and identification of related standardisation need in the scope of CEN/TC 234
- WG 3 − Gas Transportation
- EN 12732 − Gas infrastructure – Welding steel pipework – Functional requirements
- EN 1594 − Pipelines for maximum operating pressure over 16 bar — Functional requirements